* Parents are not allowed inside the Variety Village facility (No Spectators)
* Participants will be picked up outside the front doors up to 5 minutes before their start time and will also be dropped off outside at their pick up time.
* Please be on time for drop off and pick up!
* Late arrivals will have to wait at welcome desk inside front doors to be escorted in. Staff can not wait for late pick ups as they have back to back sessions!
* Late pick up will be at $2 per minute past the pick up time (by 10:30 or Noon or 2:30 or 4:00)
* Participants will be asked health screening questions prior to entry if required. Please do not bring anyone not feeling 100%!
* Participants 12 years of age are required to provide proof of vaccination prior to participation
* Participants must bring their own mask for travel within the facility, hand sanitizer, glove, water bottle (water fountains are not available) running shoes and a coachable attitude. Personal bats are recommended (to minimize transfer of covid) but not necessary as we have extras.
* All shared equipment will be sanitized regularly and participants will be required to hand sanitize frequently and before entering and existing the facility.
* Please call or text Andrew (647-899-4312) as any issue arises so we can address it promptly. We want to immerse the kids in the best safe learning environment possible.
Minutes 0 - 13 Sanitize/ Pick up/ Warm Up and Instructor-Lead Stretches
Minutes 13 - 15 Review/Explanation of Focuses for today
Minutes 15 - 65 Skill Stations Homogeneous Small Group Rotation with staff (Individualized Instruction in Batting, Fielding, Base Running, Pitching etc...)
Minutes 65 - 86 Age Appropriate Game with ongoing teaching (positioning, awareness of play and application of skills)
Minutes 86 - 88 Acknowledgment of Successes / Sanitize/ Drop Off
This template serves as a guide and will have variations to accomodate the age and ability levels of the players as well as the type of instruction being taught. Evolving Health protocols may also impact our format and will be shared with parents via email