* Please be on time for drop off and pick up!
* Late pick up will be at $2 per minute past the pick up time (after 5 minute grace period)
* Please do not bring anyone not feeling 100%!
* Participants must bring their own glove, water bottle (water fountains are not available) running shoes and a coachable attitude. Personal bats are recommended (to minimize virus/bacteria transfer) but not necessary as we have extras.
* Please call or text Andrew (647-899-4312) as any issue arises so we can address it promptly. We want to immerse the kids in the best safe learning environment possible.
Minutes 0 - 13 Warm Up and Instructor-Lead Stretches
Minutes 13 - 15 Review/Explanation of Focuses for today
Minutes 15 - 65 Skill Stations Homogeneous Small Group Rotation with staff (Individualized Instruction in Batting, Fielding, Base Running, Pitching etc...)
Minutes 65 - 86 Age Appropriate Game with ongoing teaching (positioning, awareness of play and application of skills)
Minutes 86 - 88 Acknowledgment of Successes
This template serves as a guide and will have variations to accomodate the age and ability levels of the players as well as the type of instruction being taught. Evolving Health protocols may also impact our format and will be shared with parents via email